The handle is in Arizona Ironwood Burl, a precious wood. It is one of the heaviest and densest wood in the world. Under light golden reflections appear in the essence of the wood.
Perceval uses the very latest, cutting-edge metallurgy technology for its Damascus blades. The steel is laminated using powder technology. This crystalline-scale sintering method preserves the fine-grained texture and makes the alloy highly resistant to corrosion.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folder knife type forced notch blade, assembled with hammer pin.
Straightening, assembly, guillochage (French filework engraving technic), shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions : 173 mm x 24 mm x 13 mm
lenght : 80 mm
width : 17 mm
thickness: 3 mm
steel : stainless Damascus twisted type (powder metallurgy)
Hardness Rockwell : 57 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
CORKSCREW : cone shaped with 5 spirals, hardened quenched steel Z20 CD 13
Assembled with a hardened stainless steel pin.
HANDLE : Arizona Ironwood Burl
Assembled with hammered pins (stainless steel).
Perceval revives one of it own old folder knife model with the « Français vintage » damascus blade .
It design remind us of grandfather pocket knives : indispensable and multifunction tool, always in the pocket.
Small folder knife with a corkscrew and forced notch damascus blade. It charm you with it old-school design.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: