The Gaïac has the particularity to produce its own wax which has the effect of maintaining an constant glossy appearance, as well as it reacts to sunlight intensifying its green color.
Folding knife, single-handed opening (Piedmont style) and friction (allying tradition and contemporary design, non-blocking, with clip lock in closed position).
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, guillochage (French filework engraving technic) shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers
Blade length: 95 mm
width: 20 mm
thickness: 2.45 mm
steel 14C28N (Sandvik)
Rockwell hardness: 59 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel).
The "L-09" model, a tool that has served the Piedmont shepherds through the ages, is now seen a sophisticated accessory for elegant city dwellers, while still preserving its authentic features. Its fastener allows single-hand opening and blade locking using the thumb or index finger. A sleek, clean-cut line with no mechanism, pure simplicity!
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold up it.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: