Skeleton knife, frame-lock, screw-mounted.
Manufactured in Italy, in partnership with Maserin. Adjustment and quality control performed in our workshop.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Assembled with Teflon washers
Dimensions: 178 mm x 24 mm x 10 mm
Blade length: 76 mm
width :24 mm
thickness: 2.5 mm
semi-stainless steel X100CrMo13
Rockwell hardness: 56 HRC
HANDLE: semi-stainless scales X40Cr13
Removable clip - Torx screw
An ultra-flat knife, efficient, single-handed opening, the ideal companion for hiking and outdoor activities.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold up it.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: