Folding knife with linerlock. Handle in Boxwood burl.
Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are carried out in our workshop in Thiers.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers
Blade length: 95 mm
width: 20 mm
thickness: 2.45 mm
steel 14C28N (Sandvik)
Rockwell hardness: 59 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Handle: Boxwood burl
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
The "L-08" model brings to mind the rounded, voluptuous forms of 1950s automobiles. This modern tool, a city version of the folding knife, will amaze you with its ergonomic shape and clean cutting power. The sleek and elegant "L-08 Damascus" is designed specially to appeal to distinguished men and women.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: