The treatment of deer antler gives it a semi-formed appearance that, once polished, helps to preserve the material's baroque look that comes down from an 18th century tradition.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Blade length: 95 mm
width: 20 mm
thickness: 2.45 mm
steel 14C28N (Sandvik)
Rockwell hardness: 59 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Handle: European deer antler
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
The "L-08" model brings to mind the rounded, voluptuous forms of 1950s automobiles. This modern tool, a city version of the folding knife, will amaze you with its ergonomic shape and clean cutting power. The sleek and elegant "L-08 Damascus" is designed specially to appeal to distinguished men and women.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: