The Gaïac has the particularity to produce its own wax which has the effect of maintaining an constant glossy appearance, as well as it reacts to sunlight intensifying its green color.
Folding knife, single-handed opening (Piedmont style) and friction (allying tradition and contemporary design, non-blocking, with clip lock in closed position).
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers
Blade length: 95 mm
width: 20 mm
thickness: 2.45 mm
steel 14C28N (Sandvik)
Rockwell hardness: 59 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: