As soon as you see serpent wood you realize why it has its name. The appearance of this wood automatically grabs your attention. Once polished, its highly unusual structure that alternates hard and soft fibers produces a uniquely smooth, shiny appearance.
Folding knife, single-handed opening (Piedmont style) and friction (allying tradition and contemporary design, non-blocking, with clip lock in closed position).
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers
lenght : 95 mm
width : 20 mm
thickness : 2,45 mm
steel :14C28N (Sandvik)
Hardness Rockwell : 59 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
Handle: Serpent wood
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: