The Gabon ebony is black, deep and with a high density. The sobriety of this precious wood has given him both a silent strength and delicacy of a piano key.
The forge technique used on Series L Damascus steel reveals concentric circles that resemble rosebuds. This is what gave this design its name.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife, single-handed opening (Piedmont style) and liner-lock.
Straightening, assembly, guillochage (French filework engraving technic) shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers.
Lenght : 95 mm
Width : 20 mm
Thickness : 2,45 mm
Steel stainless Damascus twisted type (powder metallurgy)
Hardness Rockwell : 56 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
Handle: Gabon Ebony
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: