Pistachio, a flagship material at Perceval since the launch of Series "L", is a local wood, the special feature of which is that it is possible to work its sapwood which has a density similar to that of its heartwood. This method can be used to discover or rediscover this relatively unknown wood by giving it a heightened contrast.
The forge technique used on Series L Damascus steel reveals concentric circles that resemble rosebuds. This is what gave this design its name.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife, single-handed opening (Piedmont style) and liner-lock.
Straightening, assembly, guillochage (French filework engraving technic) shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions : 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers.
Lenght : 95 mm
Width : 20 mm
Thickness : 2,45 mm
Steel stainless Damascus twisted type (powder metallurgy)
Hardness Rockwell : 56 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: