As soon as you see serpent wood you realize why it has its name. The appearance of this wood automatically grabs your attention. Once polished, its highly unusual structure that alternates hard and soft fibers produces a uniquely smooth, shiny appearance.
The forge technique used on Series L Damascus steel reveals concentric circles that resemble rosebuds. This is what gave this design its name.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife, single-handed opening (Piedmont style) and liner-lock.
Straightening, assembly, guillochage (French filework engraving technic) shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions : 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers.
Lenght : 95 mm
Width : 20 mm
Thickness : 2,45 mm
Steel stainless Damascus twisted type (powder metallurgy)
Hardness Rockwell : 56 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
Handle: Serpent wood
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: