Olive tree is a fruit tree cultivated in areas of the Mediterranean basin. It is prized for its golden color and its pronounced veining. Silky, olive wood is distinguished by its beautiful grain characteristics.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, guillochage (French filework engraving technic) shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 199 mm x 17 mm x 12 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers
dimensions: 90 mm x 17 mm x 2.45 mm
steel 19C27 (Sandvik)
Rockwell hardness: 57 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
HALF HANDLE : injected aluminum with epoxy coating
Assembled with hexagon socket screws (stainless steel)
CORKSCREW: cone shaped with 5 spirals, Teflon coated, hardened steel Z20 CD 13
Assembled with a hardened stainless steel pin, unbreakable.
HANDLE: Olive wood
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold up it.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: