Perceval uses the very latest, cutting-edge metallurgy technology for its Damascus blades. The steel is laminated using powder technology. This crystalline-scale sintering method preserves the fine-grained texture and makes the alloy highly resistant to corrosion.
On Le Français model, the Damascus derives from twisted bars that, after grinding, reveal the fine wavy lines and star shapes that characterize the "Twist" motif.
With colors that never fail to amaze and a reliability that equals the elephant ivory, mammoth ivory is a high quality material in the fine cutlery industry.
Like a jewel of the deep sea or a treasure bedded in ice, this ageless knife will follow you day after day. Time becomes irrelevant.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 199 mm x 17 mm x 12 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers
Blade length: 90 mm
width: 17 mm
thickness: 2.45 mm
steel stainless Damascus twisted type (powder metallurgy)
Rockwell hardness: 57 HRC Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Dimensions: 109 mm x 17 mm x 12 mm
Material: Mammoth Ivory
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel)
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
Prestige "Le Français" folding knife range
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: