Le Français is a knife that has a rare elegance that allows it to be as comfortable for city as for countryside.
The African padouk is a red stained wood from the Fabaceae family. The padouk used for our knives comes from Burkina Faso.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 199 mm x 17 mm x 12 mm
Weight : 70g
Assembled on beryllium copper washers.
Blade length: 90 mm
width: 17 mm
thickness: 2.45 mm
steel stainless Damascus twisted type (powder metallurgy)
Rockwell hardness: 57 HRC Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Dimensions: 109 mm x 17 mm x 12 mm
Material : Padouk wood
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
Inspired by a 17th century knife design, Perceval has taken the core features from the original design and adapted them to suit your needs. Thus, the "Le Français" Damascus model faithfully reflects the French lifestyle, combining practicality with jewel-like elegance. With this knife, you will get as much pleasure out of slicing a dried sausage as cutting into a juicy Rossini tournedos steak.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: