Folding knife with a corkscrew. Handle in Boxwood burl.
Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are done in our workshop in Thiers.
For hundreds of years, boxwood has been used for its strength and reliability as one of the hardest woods found in France. Throughout history, this one has been the chosen wood to make tools, so it was obvious for us to choose it for our knives.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Foldering knife type forced notch blade, mounted on hammer pin.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions : 173 mm x 24 mm x 13 mm
lenght : 80 mm
width : 17 mm
thickness : 3 mm
steel 19C27 (Sandvik)
hardness Rockwell : 57 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
Corkscrew: cone shaped with 5 spirals, hardened quenched steel Z20 CD 13
Assembled with a hardened stainless steel pin.
Handle: Boxwood burl
Assembled with hammered pins (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
Perceval revives one of it own old folder knife model with the « Français vintage » .
It design remind us of grandfather pocket knives, indispensable tool, always in the pocket.
Folder knife with a corkscrew and forced notch blade. It charms you with its old-school design.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: