Perceval uses the very latest, cutting-edge metallurgy technology for its Damascus blades. The steel is laminated using powder technology. This crystalline-scale sintering method preserves the fine-grained texture and makes the alloy highly resistant to corrosion.
Folding knife with a corkscrew. Handle in Macassar ebony.
Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are done in our workshop in Thiers.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folder knife type forced notch blade, assembled with hammer pin.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions : 173 mm x 24 mm x 13 mm
lenght : 80 mm
width : 17 mm
thickness: 3 mm
steel : stainless Damascus twisted type (powder metallurgy)
Hardness Rockwell : 57 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
Corkscrew: cone shaped with 5 spirals, hardened quenched steel Z20 CD 13
Assembled with a hardened stainless steel pin.
Handle: Macassar ebony
Assembled with hammered pins (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: