Our Thiers knife owns clean lines, harmonious curves, pure guillochage.
We bring modernity to this traditionnal Thiers knife.
The most contrasted, and the most precious ebony. It is sleek and polished black and chocolate. This wood allows the "Thiers" to express all its simplicity and elegance.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 216 mm x 17 mm x 15 mm
Weight : 85g
Assembly on beryllium copper washers.
Dimensions: 90 mm x 17 mm x 2,5 mm
Semi-stainless steel 14C28N (Sandvik) - cryogenic treatment
Rockwell hardness: 59 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Dimensions: 121 mm x 17 mm x 15 mm
Mounted on hexagon socket screws (stainless steel).
Material: Macassar ebony
The Macassar ebony (Diospyros Celebica or Coromandel), has a density from 1.10 to 1.20, and it comes from Indonesia. Prized for its sleek and polished black and beige veining, it is an excellent wood work, often used in tabletterie and sculpture.
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
For its 20th anniversary the Perceval workshop had to create Thiers knife reflecting its reputation. Sleek lines, harmonious curves, simple filework, this is how the Perceval workshop brings modernity to a genuine tradition of Thiers' knife.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: