Unique piece composed of a handmade full grain leather suitcase by La Contrie Paris, and its 9 knives and kitchen tools made of Gabonese ebony:
- Boning knife
- Chef knife 8"
- Flexible fillet knife
- Slicing knife
- Paring knife
- Chef fork
- Sharpening steel
- Peeling knife
- Trussing needle
Unique piece in stock
Handle material: Mounted on a slim flet tang, Gabonese ebony handle, screw-fixed and decorated with mosaic rivets.
Blade material: 100% fully forged in Triple A steel, boasts exceptional sharpness that lasts over time.
- Boning knife : blade length: 15 cm / handle length: 12.5 cm
- Chef knife 8" : blade length: 21.5 cm / handle length: 12.5 cm
- Flexible fillet knife : blade length: 19.5 cm / handle length: 13 cm
- Slicing knife : blade length: 28 cm / handle length: 12,5 cm
- Paring knife : blade length: 10 cm / handle length: 10 cm
- Chef fork : tooth length: 17.5 cm / handle length: 14 cm
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing and hand finishing is all done in our workshop in Thiers.