Folding knife, One hand opening, liner-lock type.
Straightening, assembling, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are handmade in our workshop in Thiers.
Dimensions: 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Blade mounted with beryllium copper washers.
lenght : 95 mm
width : 20 mm
thickness : 2,45 mm
steel : 19C27 (Sandvik)
Hardness Rockwell : 57 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
HANDLE : Mozambique ebony
Mounted with pan head screws (stainless steel).
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: