The forge technique used on Series L Damascus steel reveals concentric circles that resemble rosebuds. This is what gave this design its name.
Folding knife with liner-lock.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
Dimensions: 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembly on beryllium copper washers
Blade length: 95 mm
width: 20 mm
thickness: 2.45 mm
Rose pattern Damascus steel
(powder metallurgy )
Rockwell hardness: 57 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: