Folding knife, single-handed opening (Piedmont style) and friction (allying tradition and contemporary design, non-blocking, with clip lock in closed position).
Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are carried out in our workshop in Thiers.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembled with beryllium copper washers
Blade length: 95 mm
width: 20 mm
thickness: 2.45 mm
steel 19C27 (Sandvik)
Rockwell hardness: 59 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Handle: White Ebony
Assembled with pan head screws (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
The "L-10" model, the tool that has served the Piedmont shepherds through the ages, is now seen as the essential, sophisticated accessory for elegant city dwellers, while still preserving its authentic features. Its fastener enables single-hand opening, while the liner-lock provides optimal safety when using the very sharp blade.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: