Folding knife with a corkscrew. Handle in Arizona Ironwood burl.
Adjustment, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening by hand are done in our workshop in Thiers.
The Arizona Ironwood Burl is a precious wood. It is one of the heaviest and densest wood in the world. Under light golden reflections appear in the essence of the wood.
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Foldering knife type forced notch blade, mounted on hammer pin.
Straightening, assembly, guillochage (French filework engraving technic) shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions : 173 mm x 24 mm x 13 mm
lenght : 80 mm
width : 17 mm
thickness : 3 mm
steel 19C27 (Sandvik)
hardness Rockwell : 57 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
Corkscrew: cone shaped with 5 spirals, hardened quenched steel Z20 CD 13
Assembled with a hardened stainless steel pin.
Handle: Arizona Ironwood Burl
Assembled with hammered pins (stainless steel).
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
Perceval revives one of it own old folder knife model with the « Français vintage » .
It design remind us of grandfather pocket knives, indispensable tool, always in the pocket.
Folder knife with a corkscrew and forced notch blade. It charms you with its old-school design.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: