The Adret handle associates curve and ergonomics for a good handling. This modern shape is enlightened by three mosaic rivets, bringing an Art-deco style.
The beauty of Corian offers a smooth and sleek look for a simple and elegant atmosphere
Not dishwasher proof.
Also available in box of 2 knives.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Dimensions: 228 mm x 20 mm x 20 mm
Weight: 90 g
Dimensions: 108 mm x 20 mm x 2,5 mm
Semi-stainless steel 14C28N (Sandvik) - cryogenic treatment
Rockwell hardness: 59 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
Dimensions: 118 mm x 20 mm x 20 mm
Corian is a synthetic material which combines inorganic powder with acrylic resin. Solid, it combines many qualities:
- Massif, it is hard as stone.
- Hygienic and easy to maintain: it is non-porous, it will not stain.
- Renovable and repairable.
Comes from the old french "Adrecht", skilful, good sides of things; which nowadays designates the south hillside of a mountain.
Real technological revolution, the 14C28N steel, doped with nitrogen, makes the sharp edge accessible to everyone.
- Perceval table knives are not dishwasher safe.
The dish washer exposes knives to "metal-to-metal" contacts which significantly reduce their cutting capacity. Moreover, detergent products (washing products, salt, rinsing liquid, etc.) create chemical reactions with metal of the blades that may damage them.
Natural materials of the handles are water sensitive. In case of water contact, you should wipe them quickly.
- Table knives should be cleaned with warm soapy water and a spong (without scourer). You must never use abrasive pads which create deep scratches and remove the blade' brightness.
Rinse your knives with warm water before wiping it and carefuly store them to guarantee a extended lifetime.
- Table knives sharpening should be made with a sharpening steel. The use of wheel or power grinder is not recommanded to people who are not professionnal.
You may be interested by this: