Delivery times: 3 month
The forge technique used on Series L Damascus steel reveals concentric circles that resemble rosebuds. This is what gave this design its name.
Perceval has pushed back the boundaries in terms of technology and design. For the very first time, craftsmen have been able to sculpt the whole block of material and produce a handle in solid meteorite. This stellar diamond, that is now within our reach, attracts admiring glances due to its everlasting shine and the elegance of its unique geometric shapes.
Folding knife, single-handed opening (Piedmont style) and liner-lock).
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 205 mm x 21 mm x 10 mm
Assembly on beryllium copper washers
Blade length: 95 mm
width 20 mm
thickness 2.45 mm
pink stainless steel Damascus
(powder metallurgy )
Rockwell hardness: 56 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
HANDLE: Muonionalusta meteorite
Supplied with a full-grain leather sheath.
Prestige "L" folding knife range
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold it up.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: