Folding knife with a cork screw
Not dishwasher proof.
Our knives are guaranteed for life.
Non-contractual photo, every knife is unique.
Foldering knife type forced notch blade, mounted on hammer pin.
Straightening, assembly, guillochage (French filework engraving technic) shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening are all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions : 173 mm x 24 mm x 13 mm
lenght : 80 mm
width : 17 mm
thickness : 3 mm
steel 19C27 (Sandvik)
hardness Rockwell : 57 HRC
Slow grinding and traditional polishing with emery-covered buffalo leather.
CORKSCREW : cone shaped with 5 spirals, hardened quenched steel Z20 CD 13
Assembled with a hardened stainless steel pin.
HANDLE : variable
Assembled with hammered pins (stainless steel).
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold up it.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: