Delivery times : 3 month
Perceval uses the very latest, cutting-edge metallurgy technology for its Damascus blades. The steel is laminated using powder technology. This crystalline-scale sintering method preserves the fine-grained texture and makes the alloy highly resistant to corrosion.
Perceval has pushed back the boundaries in terms of technology and design. For the very first time, craftsmen have been able to sculpt the whole block of material and produce a handle in solid meteorite. This stellar diamond, that is now within our reach, attracts admiring glances due to its everlasting shine and the elegance of its unique geometric shapes.
Folding knife with liner-lock, screw-mounted.
Straightening, assembly, shaping, polishing, finishing and sharpening all handcrafted in our Thiers workshop.
Dimensions: 199 mm x 17 mm x 12 mm
Assembly on beryllium copper washers
Blade length: 90 mm
width 17 mm
thickness 2.45 mm
steel stainless Damascus twisted type
Rockwell hardness: 56 HRC
Slow-ground and polished using traditional techniques with scoured buffalo leather.
HANDLE: Muonionalusta meteorite
Mounted on hexagon socket screws (stainless steel)
Gamme prestige des couteaux de poche Le Français.
- Perceval pocket knives are not dishwasher safe nor washing machine safe (oversight in pockets!)
- After use, humidify the blade, wipe it and fold up it.
- In case of water contact, quickly wipe the handle.
- A regular sharpening with a sharpening steel or a hone allows to keep the original edge.
- You receive a sleeve with each Perceval pocket knife. It protects the knife from impacts and frictions.
You may be interested by this: